Refurb Razer stuff on woot

Snagged a second naga epic yesterday from there, shipped out today. There are way better Mech keyboards out there for that kind of money the mice are well priced though.

bummer i needed a new deathadder, my scrollwheel has gone all weird

if it was the blackwidow stealth i'd bite, but blues are my least favorite of the mechanical keys...will probably wait for the storm trigger to drop again.

How does razor compare to logitech and other brands? Is it really worth the extra dough or is it just bc the name & the cool design lights? I was at bestbuy and saw a bunch of their products

Razer customer service sucks, but usually the products are pretty solid.

Thought I've had two tournament edition Onzas die in a 3 month period. So i'd stay away from them.

i2abid, I will be doing a video review for youtube soon on it. But as my previous post said I just ordered a second one, the battery life is ok on it but the backlighting really shortens that, cool charger and I have fairly large hands and rarely ever hit the wrong button on the thumb pad. I really like it and would recommend it to anyone who is going to bother to program the profiles. Biggest problem with it is that software can be a little buggy. I did manage to kill one from static shock on my thumb but razer replaced it no problem.

Back