Record hot temperatures

yeek, got home today to a blast of hot air out of the room and temps of 80C on the i7. normally they stay pegged around 70

Once upon a time I used to think Ohio weather could change on a dime.. now, I have a whole new respect for fast weather lol, and a new definition of hot as fuck lol

Once upon a time I used to think Ohio weather could change on a dime.. now, I have a whole new respect for fast weather lol, and a new definition of hot as fuck lol

I can't imagine how hot it is where you are right now!

However, OH weather does change rather unpredictably.

My apartment will never go above 78. I prefer for it to be around 75-76 though and try to keep it there. I may let it jump up to 78 when I'm sleeping, or at work. Couldn't imagine 80+ inside.

6-10 inches of "Thundersnow". Until tonight I didn't even know such a thing existed, let alone how heavy it could be. It is the worst of both worlds, power outages while you break your back shoveling because it is too heavy for the snowblower. :(

My vote is to bring back the heat, at least in moderation.

6-10 inches of "Thundersnow". Until tonight I didn't even know such a thing existed, let alone how heavy it could be. It is the worst of both worlds, power outages while you break your back shoveling because it is too heavy for the snowblower. :(

I would have rather had what you got than the severe storms we got last night. My basement got flooded again and I had to spend a good part of the day cleaning it out. This is similar to the freak flood several years ago that destroyed my collection of vintage game systems and games that I had in my collection. My John Deere was completely submerged in water, but damnit that sucker fired right up once the ignition dried out.

thundersnow is intense. very very cool, though i feel for you having to shovel :(

After that freak heat wave its been fairly cool. I did move the SR-2 to the basement after that though, so I'm ready for summer. May have to reduce folding on my i7, which is in my bedroom.

we're probably all suffering from the same storms, just at different temperatures.

we got blasted by a whopper in St Louis tonight. lots of hail and twisters.

we're probably all suffering from the same storms, just at different temperatures.

we got blasted by a whopper in St Louis tonight. lots of hail and twisters.

I'm watching it rolling in now. They are reporting locally tornado in Ireland, IN.

I'm watching it rolling in now. They are reporting locally tornado in Ireland, IN.

I'm watching it on the radar right now, and the storm system appears to be weakening as it heads this way. We currently have a tornado watch up, but we had so much flooding that we do not need this right now. My entire basement is a wreck right now.

I'm watching it on the radar right now, and the storm system appears to be weakening as it heads this way. We currently have a tornado watch up, but we had so much flooding that we do not need this right now. My entire basement is a wreck right now.

It just passed over our place, high winds for a minute or two, lights flickered a few times, no problem. Very dissapointed.

They just called a tornado warning and the local meteorlogist has said that the storm cell coming my way is currently producing wind gusts of 81-86mph right now. I'll be shutting down the foldign rigs very soon, and am going offline now.

We havn't gotten thundersnow in many years, but it really was a beautiful site to see the last time it came about 6 years ago on Christmas Eve. Seeing thunder and lightning while seeing snow fall at a rate faster than you thought possible was something special. That storm ended up dumping a rare 18 inches.

My internet just came back up as it was out all night. My power didn't go out, but it was a good thing I had my folding rigs shut down as it was flickering really bad. The storm itself was a huge disappointment as the local meteorologists were exxagering the hell out of it.

Back