• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommend PSU for my specs

Shattoww

n00b
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
31
Well, my psu is dying(obvious signs). It was a cheap one, so cheap I can't even remember the brand. Anyways, I have $100-$130 dollars to spend on a psu, I'm buying from Newegg or ZZF. I could careless about the noise unless it sounds like an aircraft is taking off. I have nothing overclocked right now, but I will be in the future.

Here are the specs.
ATI X800 XL
AMD 3200 Winchester
DFI LanParty UT Ultra-D
Audigy 2 ZS
1 GB of Mushskin RAM

Anything in that price range is great, I just want something that is reliable and can support my system and then some.
 
Seasonic S12-500

Just within your price range and it is perhaps the best choice you can make. Super low-noise, super high-efficiency, very understated look, and has lots of available headroom for your "then-some" future upgrades.
 
Back
Top