G'day,
I was wondering if I could get a [H]ard recommendation on some headphones in the $50USD to $100USD price range. I'm Australian, so that may limit my purchase (I'm looking at no more than $200AUD, preferrably more like $100-150AUD).
I'm currently using a Sennheiser PMX60 and want to upgrade to some comfortable over the ear phones that'll be good for listening to music while I study, playing games occasionally and watching TV and movies (all of which I do on my PC). So they need to be comfortable enough to use for several hours at a time. I'm in a shared house, so blocking out a bit of background noise would be nice. I've read a bunch of reviews, but so often its nice to just get some recommendations from the [H] community rather than reviews.
Looking at the Sennheiser HD212 Pro, HD215 or HD555. The HD555 is pushing the upper limit of my budget already, so preferrably cheaper than that. All of these I can get a bit cheaper than retail price, which is why I'm considering them.
Are they any good? What would you recommend?
I was wondering if I could get a [H]ard recommendation on some headphones in the $50USD to $100USD price range. I'm Australian, so that may limit my purchase (I'm looking at no more than $200AUD, preferrably more like $100-150AUD).
I'm currently using a Sennheiser PMX60 and want to upgrade to some comfortable over the ear phones that'll be good for listening to music while I study, playing games occasionally and watching TV and movies (all of which I do on my PC). So they need to be comfortable enough to use for several hours at a time. I'm in a shared house, so blocking out a bit of background noise would be nice. I've read a bunch of reviews, but so often its nice to just get some recommendations from the [H] community rather than reviews.
Looking at the Sennheiser HD212 Pro, HD215 or HD555. The HD555 is pushing the upper limit of my budget already, so preferrably cheaper than that. All of these I can get a bit cheaper than retail price, which is why I'm considering them.
Are they any good? What would you recommend?
Last edited: