- Joined
- Oct 29, 2000
- Messages
- 42,415
Hey all. I need to find a really compact mini ITX case for a Zacate build with the following requirements:
1.) Must have one (preferably half height) expansion slot
2.) Optical drive bay not required
3.) 3.5" drive bay not needed
4.) Internal 2.5" SSD bay preferred.
5.) Sub 100W PSU or PSU-less so I can install my own PICO PSU
Does anyone know of a good case like this?
I have searched Newegg, and all their mini-itx cases with expansion slots are full height and way too bulky. Googling doesn't seem to be helping much either.
I really appreciate your suggestions.
1.) Must have one (preferably half height) expansion slot
2.) Optical drive bay not required
3.) 3.5" drive bay not needed
4.) Internal 2.5" SSD bay preferred.
5.) Sub 100W PSU or PSU-less so I can install my own PICO PSU
Does anyone know of a good case like this?
I have searched Newegg, and all their mini-itx cases with expansion slots are full height and way too bulky. Googling doesn't seem to be helping much either.
I really appreciate your suggestions.