recommend a good cd burning program

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackinches

Limp Gawd
blackinches would like to know what is a good cd burning program to use. blackinches is getting sick of all the bloat that comes with nero. so blackinches would appreciate any good recommendations on good, better if it's free, cd burning software.

What the shit? Why are you talking in third-person? This isn't an RPG.

Nero 6 is good. Nero 7 is a bit bloated, but there's a Nero 7 Lite. It still requires a valid key or whatever.

I can't think of any that are free though. I'd Google for you, but GJSNeptune is lazy.

Oh yeah! GJSNeptune totally forgot about CDBurnerXP.

Heh, this is his first post. How's that for a first impression?

Ugg need help. Ugg hungry. Ugg need burner software program for shiny CD disc circles.

i just use burrrrn these days

you'll have to figure out how many r's are actually in burrrrrrrn because i'm not sure

NordicRX8 says LMFAO!

LMFAO!

NordicRX8 now has no ass.

NordicRX8 wants to thank OP for a great first post.

NordicRX8 wants to kill OP for making NoridcRX8 spit Mountain Dew all over new 19" LCD.

NordicRX8 recommends using included XP CD burning app. :p

blackinches would like to know what is a good cd burning program to use. blackinches is getting sick of all the bloat that comes with nero. so blackinches would appreciate any good recommendations on good, better if it's free, cd burning software.

you win the newbie first post of the year.

blackinches thanks you all for the help. cdburnerxp pro looks very promising. it looks like it will do everything blackinches needs it to do. blackinches burns a lot of bin files.

blackinches would also like to thank everybody for the warm welcome. in some forums (starts with an a) blackinches is not so welcome.

HE SPEAKETH AGAIN!

This guy is my favorite. Someone give him a lifetime sub to genmay.

blackinches thanks you all for the help. cdburnerxp pro looks very promising. it looks like it will do everything blackinches needs it to do. blackinches burns a lot of bin files.

blackinches would also like to thank everybody for the warm welcome. in some forums (starts with an a) blackinches is not so welcome.

You're welcome. We're better than them.

Never seen so many genmay peeps out of genmay all at once. :D

We got linked out here.

DejaWiz wonders if it is indeed possible to burn a CD (short for Crystal Dragon; DejaWiz likes simplicity!) with a Fire Storm spell.
/3rd person rgp

Just use the built in burner with XP or Nero 7 Lite.

Please Kyle, give a free lifetime GenMay sub to blackinches! I feel his forum persona will bring some serious entertainment in. Please?

dude.

just.

no.

LMAO. Is there even a crystal dragon in d&d? Anywoo, I remembered the "burning hands" spell from my paper and dice rpg days back in junior high and thought something similar might be out there.... :D

uzor has also enjoyed the funnies. uzor recommends Deep Burner Free in case blackinches wants another proggie to try. uzor also agrees with lopoetve's comment about what mdameron said.

bbq approves of this thread !

blackinches should get a genmay sub.

bbq approves of this thread !

blackinches should get a genmay sub.

Can you do a flowchart in the 3rd person by chance?

That could be like one of those old choose your own adventure books from long ago.

Never seen so many genmay peeps out of genmay all at once. :D

MartinX enjoys the occasional safari.

MartinX feels that mixing with the norms from time to time helps to keep it real.

blackinchesnt2.png

:D Flow chart !

Speedslayer agrees with Uzor on BBQ investing in Visio even though BBQ charts are rather good for a Paint Drawer.

Speedslayer came to this thread because Uzor was Sad and complaining in the GenMayhem IRC Chat

shadowlord thinks that blackinches is burning a lot of torrentz and warrez?

torrentz and warrez
Isn't that the stuff Cheech & Chong used to burn?
Yea I think... I mean, tazman4 thinks blackinches is burning a lot of that stuff too. :D

Sandmanx was directed here from uzor on irc. Sandmanx is lazy and uses Nero to burn all his stuff. Sandmanx recommends Nero if blackinches is lazy like sandmanx.

Wow.. this thread made it worth venturing out of GenMay for a change. Bbq' flowchart made it even more worth it.

/me shakes cane at blackinches

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMN KIDS!

leavin' thier burnded CD's all over the place like that. But I will agree about Nero becoming more and more bloated over the years... bleh.

Viper87227 enjoys reading blackinches posts. Viper87227 thinks blackinches needs genmay, and genmay needs blackinches.

lozaning thinks that BBQ owns like always and that the op should check out final burner

blackinches is curious to know what is genmay? and blackinches would like to know what does it mean to be subbed?

blackinches is curious to know what is genmay?

eclipse tells blackinches that genmay is a very awesome place that is normally hidden, although there are "sneak previews" in which the mere mortals can view the holy forums of awesomeness :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back