Passive Anubis
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2005
- Messages
- 135
I am currently running a windows (service pack 2) desktop pc. My motherboard has 2 SATA ports and 2 dual channel IDE ports (total of 4 ide). My current hard drive is the WDC WD1600JB-00GVA0 (IDE). I am wondering if i could buy a new hard drive and have it run Linux and switch between the 2 OS's and hard drives. If i am to do this, what is a good hd to work with this system (and how do you suggest configuring the 2 hd's), as well as a good linux OS to start with.
I would apreciate any advice/reccomendations, this is my first linux atempt, so i know absoulely nothing at this point tin time. BTW, the rest of my hardware is in my profile if you are curious.
thanks for the time.
I would apreciate any advice/reccomendations, this is my first linux atempt, so i know absoulely nothing at this point tin time. BTW, the rest of my hardware is in my profile if you are curious.
thanks for the time.