Recieving money with paypal?

Viper87227

Fully [H]
I have a paypal account set up, but its my parrens, im only 17. Its such a bitch using it, getting them the money, getting a bank statement, making sure its there, ect. Usually they say I cannot use it. But, this time I am selling, then buying something else for the same price. What I am wondering, if someone sent me money, it would be sent to the paypal account, and not to the attached bank account correct? I could then go back and pay for something else with that money right? Nothing would ever go to the bank or show up on a bank statement?

That is correct. Any money they send to your Paypal account will stay there unless you decide to put it into your bank account (which could take days). Though many online stores don't accept Paypal though.

only if ur paypal account is set up that way........see I used to have it where the money just went to paypal.....and yes that is where it stays....never touchs the bank.....but now I have it set up where no matter what I transfer it automaticly goes into my checking account

Spire_X said:
only if ur paypal account is set up that way........see I used to have it where the money just went to paypal.....and yes that is where it stays....never touchs the bank.....but now I have it set up where no matter what I transfer it automaticly goes into my checking account

I never changed it, does it go into the account by default? Where woudl I look to check?

Also, sayi i have $120 in my pp acount, and need to send $135...can i tell it to take the $120 there and then $15 outta the bank, or does it all have to be from the same source?

it is by default that it goes just to paypal.....and yes u can have it send the 120 and take the rest out of the bank...but as I just found out if u put a cc on there as back up it will do a instant send of the money not an e-check

Spire_X said:
it is by default that it goes just to paypal.....and yes u can have it send the 120 and take the rest out of the bank...but as I just found out if u put a cc on there as back up it will do a instant send of the money not an e-check
Then you have to sign up for a premier account and get screwed over by paypal fees.

In the PayPal rules, you can have 2 accounts, 1 personal and 1 premier. Use premier to send, personal to receive, much less paypal fees. ;)

thephenom said:
Then you have to sign up for a premier account and get screwed over by paypal fees.

In the PayPal rules, you can have 2 accounts, 1 personal and 1 premier. Use premier to send, personal to receive, much less paypal fees. ;)

incorrect, you need a premier account to ACCEPT CC payments, not send them.

Back