Really New Egg?

GP40X

Limp Gawd
This is just ridiculous. Just got a marketing email from New Egg offering two "Top Pick" motherboards.

1589761952420.png

I followed the links and both show to be out of stock and "Not available. See similar items below." Seems New Egg is now advertising motherboards they don't have and can no longer get. Sheesh.

This is just ridiculous. Just got a marketing email from New Egg offering two "Top Pick" motherboards.

View attachment 246227

I followed the links and both show to be out of stock and "Not available. See similar items below." Seems New Egg is now advertising motherboards they don't have and can no longer get. Sheesh.
You think they send those ads out for free? Lol.

They are bought and paid for and have to go out on date regardless of stock.

That's pretty lame.

But to be fair, it was enough to get you to actually click on a link in a spam email.

But it is not spam email. I was STUPID enough to actually sign up for sale and special deal emails form New Egg. Boy did I **** up

Most popular=best selling=always running out of stock.😁👍I see no problems here!

Besides:
*newegg*

Only one small problem. They will NEVER get in any more of these particular boards. They are now trying to use this discontinued board to shill for an overpriced board from of their pirate co-vendors.

1589767374575.png

You think they send those ads out for free? Lol.

They are bought and paid for and have to go out on date regardless of stock.

Yeah but this is not just out of stock. Web page says "Not available" indicating the board is discontinued ot that New Egg will not be ordering any more.

But it is not spam email. I was STUPID enough to actually sign up for sale and special deal emails form New Egg. Boy did I **** up

Only one small problem. They will NEVER get in any more of these particular boards. They are now trying to use this discontinued board to shill for an overpriced board from of their pirate co-vendors.

View attachment 246239

Yeah but this is not just out of stock. Web page says "Not available" indicating the board is discontinued ot that New Egg will not be ordering any more.
Still makes no difference in a paid ad, that was not followed up properly by marketing.

they go out of stock so fast they might been in stock when the emails were sent out and flew off the shelfs in a few mins. I bought my 3900x a asus x570 about a week ago and i was watching id get alerts stuff was in stock and if i waset on it in 5mins they were gone.

Reactions: N4CR
like this
Still makes no difference in a paid ad, that was not followed up properly by marketing.
they go out of stock so fast they might been in stock when the emails were sent out and flew off the shelfs in a few mins. I bought my 3900x a asus x570 about a week ago and i was watching id get alerts stuff was in stock and if i waset on it in 5mins they were gone.
Nah, I have been checking Amazon, New Egg, Microcenter, & Fry's for days and no decent (as in within my price range) X570 motherboards in stock. Fry's appears to be out nationally but lists several boards as "coming soon". Amazon is shnowing a lot of boards from Pirates wanting 5 and 600 for $300.00 boards and a bunch of boards they sell are all showing to be stock the last week of May or the first week of June. New Egg only shows to have 4 boards when you select New Egg as the seller, 2 Asus boards at $379.each, an Astock Creator at $490 and a MSI Godlike voard that is $649.95 and a whole bunch of boards from Pirates wanting way more than MSRP when you click all sellers. I pass on those. I figure I will need to pay about $300.00 for a board to get SLI I thought about getting a MSI X570 Tomahawk but that board is crossfire only, no SLI support according to the specs listed on the MSI website so no joy there either.

i got my board last week with it going in and out of stock from newegg for 299.99 it was bouncing in and out of stock soon as i saw it i orderd and it was the last one as it went out of stock right after i put my order in.

I can understand the email going out before stocks were depleted, but including items no longer stocked, that's pretty retarded. But I tell you what, as far as website design Newegg is still worlds better than horrible Amazon. You click on a price sort and it scrambles the results, worthless. I have to use Google to find things on Amazon half the time. You would think with all the money Amazon makes they could put a little into their website.

There was a time I refused to use Amazon they were so bad, horrible service and really bad shipping practices. They're better now, but when I first started using them every other order was damaged or miss-delivered. I can't believe a company that focuses so much on being cheap bastards with horrible service can do so well over the years. I've heard they're hell as an employer for similar reasons. Still Amazon is always my last stop for shopping. I probably wouldn't even mention how much Amazon sucks if Newegg had not been decimated when it changed ownership. They used to be aces.

Nah, I have been checking Amazon, New Egg, Microcenter, & Fry's for days and no decent (as in within my price range) X570 motherboards in stock. Fry's appears to be out nationally but lists several boards as "coming soon". Amazon is shnowing a lot of boards from Pirates wanting 5 and 600 for $300.00 boards and a bunch of boards they sell are all showing to be stock the last week of May or the first week of June. New Egg only shows to have 4 boards when you select New Egg as the seller, 2 Asus boards at $379.each, an Astock Creator at $490 and a MSI Godlike voard that is $649.95 and a whole bunch of boards from Pirates wanting way more than MSRP when you click all sellers. I pass on those. I figure I will need to pay about $300.00 for a board to get SLI I thought about getting a MSI X570 Tomahawk but that board is crossfire only, no SLI support according to the specs listed on the MSI website so no joy there either.

bal3wolf isn't lying. The X570 worldwide shortage is no joke right now.

I was using www.nowinstock.net/computers/motherboards/ all last week while at work hitting F5 about every 15 minutes. I had been trying to get an Aorus Master for weeks and no one had any in stock. I also had the Newegg page loaded up was hitting F5 on it as well. For days on end the F5 continued to result in "not in stock" but then on Friday morning around 11am CST the Newegg page went to "add to cart". I immediately jumped on it. I even posted on the AMD reddit page that the boards were back in stock for anyone looking. Within 15 minutes whatever quantity they had were gone.

Also, last Wednesday I had been doing the same thing with the Houston Microcenter X570 page. Nothing in stock for days and then all of a sudden (6) CH8 Wifi boards show up. I bought one of those as well but will be returning it tomorrow for credit. I thought it would be June before I could get my hands on the Master so was going to go the ASUS route but the stars aligned Friday with Newegg.

Dude check out PSUs, those are also a very low stock item right now. And don't complain about newegg's 3rd party sellers, amazon is just as bad.

bal3wolf isn't lying. The X570 worldwide shortage is no joke right now.

I was using www.nowinstock.net/computers/motherboards/ all last week while at work hitting F5 about every 15 minutes. I had been trying to get an Aorus Master for weeks and no one had any in stock. I also had the Newegg page loaded up was hitting F5 on it as well. For days on end the F5 continued to result in "not in stock" but then on Friday morning around 11am CST the Newegg page went to "add to cart". I immediately jumped on it. I even posted on the AMD reddit page that the boards were back in stock for anyone looking. Within 15 minutes whatever quantity they had were gone.

Also, last Wednesday I had been doing the same thing with the Houston Microcenter X570 page. Nothing in stock for days and then all of a sudden (6) CH8 Wifi boards show up. I bought one of those as well but will be returning it tomorrow for credit. I thought it would be June before I could get my hands on the Master so was going to go the ASUS route but the stars aligned Friday with Newegg.
Oh I know, I saw those boards at 6:30 AM Wednesday morning (I think it was Wednesday) and they were gone by 9 AM. I just did not want to pay $379.99 for one of those boards or I would have bought one.
Dude check out PSUs, those are also a very low stock item right now. And don't complain about newegg's 3rd party sellers, amazon is just as bad.
I am good on a PSU. I replaced my Corsair HW1000 with a EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2 Platinum earlier this year. I orered it directly from EVGA nad got a 10 year warranty. I wish EVGA made AMD motherboards.

Oh I know, I saw those boards at 6:30 AM Wednesday morning (I think it was Wednesday) and they were gone by 9 AM. I just did not want to pay $379.99 for one of those boards or I would have bought one.

I am good on a PSU. I replaced my Corsair HW1000 with a EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2 Platinum earlier this year. I orered it directly from EVGA nad got a 10 year warranty. I wish EVGA made AMD motherboards.

Sorry I didn't mean to infer that you needed a PSU. I just mean the stock is so low they might advertise one and it's OOS really quickly. All major retailers seem to be struggling with stock of certain stuff due to the epidemic.

Sorry I didn't mean to infer that you needed a PSU. I just mean the stock is so low they might advertise one and it's OOS really quickly. All major retailers seem to be struggling with stock of certain stuff due to the epidemic.
I just posted that so you could check the EVGA website for a PSU since you said they are in short supply everywhere else.

I'm trying like hell to replacing a 12-year-old build. Finding a decent x570 board at a decent price is very difficult. I'm actually considering waiting it out, but my video editing is suffering - it's taking multiple attempts to get things right due to audio misalignment and glitches between clips, problems that don't exist on better hardware doing the exact thing. I may just ask to bring my work computer home until motherboards start getting back on shelves.

Back