• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Read news on HF.com??

you read hf.com?

  • yes

    Votes: 17 40.5%
  • no

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • we have news at hf.com

    Votes: 9 21.4%

  • Total voters
    42
I myself don't look at it that much:(

but i think the powers to be want to change it... make it more of a team place were we all check like we with the front page.. I always am looking at my stats page tho :D

 
Once a weak I ultimately land on the front page of hf.com. I find that the news is normally old. I keep up with the forums regularily so most of the new news on hf.com is old news to me.

 
It had been a while since I had visited... I like the changes - the data analysis is awesome!, and my production is trending up so I'm a happy folder.
 
I pretty much just go to check stats once in a while. I will usually scan the news at that time, but not a regular user.

 
to all those that sad no

what would you change that might make you read the news more?

 
Duster said:
to all those that sad no

what would you change that might make you read the news more?


Well, for me, there is no need. I get my stats from EOC, and any DC news in the forums.
 
I didn't even know there was up to date news on the site. I usually just go directly to my stats because I hate the navigation of the site with the dhtml dropdown menus that take forever. I'd rather see direct static links myself, as the dropdowns loose their cool appeal after 5 seconds after you see them.
 
Viper87227 said:
Well, for me, there is no need. I get my stats from EOC, and any DC news in the forums.
Since there is a section for news, I am really making a push to have it updated. That is why Duster and Magnusvir are doing news now.
:)
 
Back
Top