Re2 remake 15

This seems incredibly sketchy. Did you actually purchase from here successfully?

No was posting here to see if anyone else had. I've only purchased from steam so I'm not sure what sites are actually legit.

They have the same disclaimer for every single game even games that are just multiplayer.

"Online use and multi-player is NOT available with this version The key code is for single-player only. Please do not purchase if you want to use the game online."

Just using some basic common sense would tell you to steer clear of that site.

Last edited:
That means they're providing a single license to multiple people. Steer clear.

Yeah figured to good to be true lol guess gotta just wait for price drop or sale on steam

This game is awesome. My only gripe is that it's not long enough. If you want it I suggest you go to fs/ft and buy one of the many people selling the codes that came with their AMD graphics cards.

This game is awesome. My only gripe is that it's not long enough. If you want it I suggest you go to fs/ft and buy one of the many people selling the codes that came with their AMD graphics cards.
You are doing it wrong if you think this game is not long enough. You can play Leon and Claire A&B scenario so that's really 4 run throughs to get all of the story. Plus the additional content that they released for the game. You can easily get 20 to 25 hours or more by doing everything the game offers.

You are doing it wrong if you think this game is not long enough. You can play Leon and Claire A&B scenario so that's really 4 run throughs to get all of the story. Plus the additional content that they released for the game. You can easily get 20 to 25 hours or more by doing everything the game offers.

I've done all 4 play throughs. My point is the first run through didn't take that long,and all the ones after that really just don't feel the same. You basically do the same things just in different orders. It's still fun but doesn't make my heart beat as fast as the first time. I wish there was multiple levels similar to the police station, with tons of doors and lots of routes to everything, combined with Mr. dmX it was the best part of the game.

Elite mafia where are people selling the game for cheaper with the amd codes? I haven't seen any yet here on the forums. I would be getting it for pc. Your review of the game has me a bit worried that everything looks the same. I remember the original had alot of diff areas esp the police headquarters which was the best

No was posting here to see if anyone else had. I've only purchased from steam so I'm not sure what sites are actually legit.

The hell? You just posted a link so, NO, you was NOT posting here "to see if anyone else had" :cautious: :rolleyes:

More like... "Everyone, here's a hot deal!" and wait 4 hours to see whether any reports came back bad...

Elite mafia where are people selling the game for cheaper with the amd codes? I haven't seen any yet here on the forums. I would be getting it for pc. Your review of the game has me a bit worried that everything looks the same. I remember the original had alot of diff areas esp the police headquarters which was the best
I never said anyone was selling it for cheaper, just that people are selling the codes and you have a much better chance actually getting the game that way.... and the game is fun, but it's the same game with 2 characters and 2 different routes for each character, so its 1 rather short game with 4 play throughs...

Yeah I don't mind waiting a year from now it'll still be the same game lol I hardly ever buy games right away anymore.

Back