RDP Management Console

mobiux

2[H]4U
I am wondering if there is a program available for Windows that manages open RDP sessions, so you can switch between them from within program instead of having my taskbar filled with windows.

You can create a custom MMC. Run mmc.exe > File > Add/Remove Snapin > Add > Select "Remote Desktops" > Click Add > Click Close > Click OK.

if your on a domain, and have the 2003 admin tools installed on your workstation, there should be an icon labeled 'remote desktops' that I believe is what your looking for.

What the two above posters said works well, but for some brain-damaged reason, you can't reorder the hosts you add in that console without redoing it all from scratch (say you have all your DCs together, then you add a DC, it'll be at the bottom of the list and you can't move it to the rest of the group).

Fint said:
What the two above posters said works well, but for some brain-damaged reason, you can't reorder the hosts you add in that console without redoing it all from scratch (say you have all your DCs together, then you add a DC, it'll be at the bottom of the list and you can't move it to the rest of the group).

That pisses me off!!

Back