Razer ... never again

OP, you have the dreaded double click problem? Dont be a puss, grab your soldering iron and order some Omron switches from Mouser.
I bought a Deathadder 3.5G Black after my Diamondback 3G's scroll wheel died. one year later the left mouse button was double clicking. I knew this was going to happen and already had the switches on hand. I think I paid $1 each. 20 minutes to disassemble remove old switches and solder in the new and reassemble it. That was 2 years ago. I also do not use their crap software so I am kind of stuck with default dpi and button assignments, but it is what I want anyways.

It's a shame that their CS is garbage. My two cents consists of a couple of DeathAdders that I've had over the past couple of years, used heavily for MOBAs. Haven't had any issues to speak of, but I can attest that the overall feel isn't great, and that the paint will start to get sticky after a few years :eek:.

As far as their keyboards go, I'm currently using one of the old BlackWidow Ultimates with Cherry MX Blues, no issues. Also had a BlackWidow Tournament using their new Orange switches and I really liked it, but could argue that it could really benefit from better quality paint.

+1 for SteelSeries, I'm using an old WoW themed mouse from them that I bought secondhand a while back. It feels great and hasn't given me any issues.

Speaking of SteelSeries, you can find the Sensei RAW in Black on Amazon right now for $44 w/ Prime: https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-...861977&sr=8-1&keywords=steelseries+raw+sensei

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back