• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Razer ... never again

OP, you have the dreaded double click problem? Dont be a puss, grab your soldering iron and order some Omron switches from Mouser.
I bought a Deathadder 3.5G Black after my Diamondback 3G's scroll wheel died. one year later the left mouse button was double clicking. I knew this was going to happen and already had the switches on hand. I think I paid $1 each. 20 minutes to disassemble remove old switches and solder in the new and reassemble it. That was 2 years ago. I also do not use their crap software so I am kind of stuck with default dpi and button assignments, but it is what I want anyways.
 
It's a shame that their CS is garbage. My two cents consists of a couple of DeathAdders that I've had over the past couple of years, used heavily for MOBAs. Haven't had any issues to speak of, but I can attest that the overall feel isn't great, and that the paint will start to get sticky after a few years :eek:.

As far as their keyboards go, I'm currently using one of the old BlackWidow Ultimates with Cherry MX Blues, no issues. Also had a BlackWidow Tournament using their new Orange switches and I really liked it, but could argue that it could really benefit from better quality paint.

+1 for SteelSeries, I'm using an old WoW themed mouse from them that I bought secondhand a while back. It feels great and hasn't given me any issues.

Speaking of SteelSeries, you can find the Sensei RAW in Black on Amazon right now for $44 w/ Prime: https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-...861977&sr=8-1&keywords=steelseries+raw+sensei
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top