- Joined
- Apr 7, 2006
- Messages
- 10,477
I have a 80GB Western Digital Raptor that i just got.
I want to move everything on my current C:\(boot) drive to this Raptor and make it the new C:\(boot) drive.
How can i do this?
I tried using Norton Ghost but when i disconnect the current C: drive my system wont boot I get the NTLDR error so it didn't copy everything or something.
Are there any programs that i can use to accomplish this?
I want to move everything on my current C:\(boot) drive to this Raptor and make it the new C:\(boot) drive.
How can i do this?
I tried using Norton Ghost but when i disconnect the current C: drive my system wont boot I get the NTLDR error so it didn't copy everything or something.
Are there any programs that i can use to accomplish this?