• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Random [H] Sighting

It's an oxymoron. The logo of the best site on the interwebz on a game that's on the worst forum of society.

I wanted to post the butter bread / cat anti-gravity .gif here though :(.
 
It's an oxymoron. The logo of the best site on the interwebz on a game that's on the worst forum of society.

I wanted to post the butter bread / cat anti-gravity .gif here though :(.

anti-gravity_cat.gif
 
If I were Steve, I would have kept *that* one under my hat. Fuck Farmville. I'd say the same for FB as a whole, but I actually do find it useful to keep in touch (ie I have reconnected with friends from back in school that I lost touch with, family across the country that I haven't seen in years, etc).

ps Anti-grav cat, thumbs up ;).
 
guys, guys, calm down about farmville not being [H]ard enough - it was probably one of the six women who read this site blowing off some steam before cooking dinner.
 
Back
Top