A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I guess some of the codes are being used and its not being reported in the thread. So for all the ones I have tried that haven't been spoken for are indicating invalid.
I tried the following codes that had not been previously spoken for in case anyone else is looking for a valid one and all were invalid.
I have three additional codes to give away, but I am trying to give them to legit H members and not bots or lurkers, so if you would like one, please post so in the R6 Siege thread over here and I'll PM you a key:
Damn, had a chance to do 5v5...a couple games. Shit was enjoyable, not just run and gun type gameplay. Im hoping this takes off again. 90 bucks for gold edition though! Holy shit, what do they have in store?