Hi Guys,
I have 2 sata drives i'm interested in partitioning. Is there any way I can set Raid 0 for only 1 partition and then use the other partitions normally, or possibly a 2nd partition as raid 1 setup as matrix..then the rest of the partitions as normal drives?
Is this even a possibility? Or will both drives along with all the partitions made have to be in raid 0? Pardon my ignorance, but I'm still "sort-of" new to raid...
I have 2 sata drives i'm interested in partitioning. Is there any way I can set Raid 0 for only 1 partition and then use the other partitions normally, or possibly a 2nd partition as raid 1 setup as matrix..then the rest of the partitions as normal drives?
Is this even a possibility? Or will both drives along with all the partitions made have to be in raid 0? Pardon my ignorance, but I'm still "sort-of" new to raid...