Radioheads Entire 'Ok Computer' album for $1.99 @ Amazon

wow. I'm a big radiohead fan, and I recommend this album, wholeheartedly.

Good deal. (I have all of their albums).

Buy this.

over 2,000 customer reviews, must be a good CD

how is the mp3 quality compared to the actual CD?

i really like that amazon does these album deals. I have bought quite a few

I personally can't stand radiohead however. never could get into them.

how is the mp3 quality compared to the actual CD?

Well, the page says they are 256 constant bit rate.... I'm not sure of the encoder they used.

If you have really nice speakers and/or headphones, and you have very good and musical ears, you might be able to tell the difference between that and the CD.... but it's probably difficult.

It really depends on the encoder they used...

For that price, just buy it. You most likely won't be able to tell the difference.

I decided to buy Kerosene Hat by Cracker as well since I lost the CD a long time ago.

why in the bloody hell do I have to download the f'ing mp3 downloader when it's already installed?

why in the bloody hell do I have to download the f'ing mp3 downloader when it's already installed?

There should be a link about halfway down the page that will make it so you don't have to download it every time, I just can't remember what it says.

Well, never really listened to them. Heard, yes, listened no. But for $2, I decided to try it. Downloading now. Sounds like it's well worth the two bucks. Thanks OP. Even if there are only three good songs that's still worth two bucks!

have "ok computer" and "kid a". What other album by them would you guys recommend? It seems like they all sound different from each other.

pablo honey, the first one, has "creep" which was a big hit. I like the album as a whole though. Their sound is more traditional "british rock" on that album, I guess you could say.

Their next album, the Bends, is very good. A lot of "hits" on the album, and it's really where they started to experiment with electronic sounds, etc.

OK Computer- well, that's what album this thread is about, and it's one of the best albums of all time, to a lot of people.

Kid A, Amnesiac, In Rainbows, etc, etc, it's getting more abstract and complex- but they're all good. oh, yeah, I forgot hail to the thief. good too.

If you don't have The Bends, I recommend getting that, for sure.

BAH. I wish this was the hard copy of the CD. My car won't play burned CDs so I guess I have to pass. DAMN!

BAH. I wish this was the hard copy of the CD. My car won't play burned CDs so I guess I have to pass. DAMN!

It's two bucks and no tax. Are you going to have that car forever? Are you going to have that deck forever? Good music, too. Never heard them before this. Some good songs on this album.

I am honestly surprised the ammount of people that don't already own this album.

IMHO it's one of those "must haves" for any music collection.

It's two bucks and no tax. Are you going to have that car forever? Are you going to have that deck forever? Good music, too. Never heard them before this. Some good songs on this album.

It could be $.09 and I wouldn't buy it, not because I'm going to make fun of Radiohead, but because no physical copy = no deal. Period.

is there any way to keep track of these 1.99 deals amazon does? i have owned this album for years (everyone else should too..), but the price is nuts

Radiohead is pretty awesome. I really started listening to their stuff not too long ago after hearing that they sound similar to Muse, who are awesome. Well, they don't really sound similar to Muse other than Thom Yorke's voice sounding somewhat like Matt Bellamy's, but both bands create some very good music.

have "ok computer" and "kid a". What other album by them would you guys recommend? It seems like they all sound different from each other.

"Ok Computer" is my favorite, but "The Bends" is right up there with it.

Back