• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Radiator Upgrade Help

Nirad9er

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
3,035
I'm currently water cooling my 4770k (4.6ghz) and 2 x 290x GPUs with an XSPC EX360 360mm (30mm thick) radiator and an EK CoolStream XTC 280mm (55mm thick) radiator.

I'm looking to upgrade the EX360 slim radiator to something a little better and maybe even use lower rpm fans for reduced noise.

How much benefit do you think I would see if I replaced it with a 420mm or 480mm (60mm thick) radiator?

I have a Corsair 900D case so I can fit any radiators up to 420mm or 480mm.

Thanks for your help!
 
I'm currently water cooling my 4770k (4.6ghz) and 2 x 290x GPUs with an XSPC EX360 360mm (30mm thick) radiator and an EK CoolStream XTC 280mm (55mm thick) radiator.

I'm looking to upgrade the EX360 slim radiator to something a little better and maybe even use lower rpm fans for reduced noise.

How much benefit do you think I would see if I replaced it with a 420mm or 480mm (60mm thick) radiator?

I have a Corsair 900D case so I can fit any radiators up to 420mm or 480mm.

Thanks for your help!

You could go with an Alphacool UT60 or EK XTX so you can use low RPM silent fans.
 
Back
Top