Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.9.1

JustReason

razor1 is my Lover
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-art...mson-ReLive-Edition-17.9.1-Release-Notes.aspx

Fixed Issues

• After resuming from sleep and playing back video content the system may become unresponsive on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
  • Radeon ReLive Toolbar and Instant Replay features may experience issues or fail to work when playing Guild Wars 2™.
  • Mouse stuttering may be observed on some Radeon RX graphics products when Radeon WattMan is open and running in the background or other third party GPU information polling apps are running in the background.
  • Radeon Software Installer may shrink or appear very small when installing on some 4K HDTVs.
  • Radeon Settings may sometimes experience a hang or crash when viewing the Display tab.
  • Moonlight Blade™ may fail to launch on some Radeon Graphics Core Next series products.
  • Titanfall™ 2 may experience a hang or crash on some Radeon GCN1.0 series graphics products.
  • Random corruption may appear in Microsoft desktop productivity applications.
Known Issues

• On a limited number of systems Radeon Software may display an erroneous "1603 Error" after installing Radeon Software. This error will not affect your Radeon Software installation.
  • Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang. A workaround is to launch Radeon WattMan after reboot and restore settings to default.
  • Overwatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations.
  • GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX®11 applications.
  • Secondary displays may show corruption or green screen when the display/system enters sleep or hibernate with content playing.
  • Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.

Still no CrossFire support, or the magic pixie dust of those disabled features.

Still no CrossFire support, or the magic pixie dust of those disabled features.

Kyle has said a few times we shouldn't expect to see Crossfire active for at least a few more weeks (3/4th week of September)..I actually could care less at the moment, as I have scrapped my plans on Twin 56s, but I know a lot of you guys @ 4K and 1440P 144Hz are eagerly awaiting the release. I am going to just run my single 56 undervolted and clocked to the ragged edge. You know, the typical [H]ard way ;)...Now if only that FedEX truck would show up with my friggin gpu block.

I get the feeling we are on a stable branch for bug fixes only right now and they are doing most of the feature/perf work for Vega separately to merge back in later

Driver is total SHIT for my card...AMD is starting to piss me off with buggy drivers that cant play 60 seconds before CTD'ing....At least the 17.7s still work ok on mine.

Sean, are you using Wattman? I found it to be super buggy, and all my issues are directly related to Wattman. If I DDU, do a clean install and NEVER open Wattman, I had no issues. Granted I am now using my VEGA but I just got it up and running and am bleeding my loop so I haven't had a chance to mess with it much yet.

Sean, are you using Wattman? I found it to be super buggy, and all my issues are directly related to Wattman. If I DDU, do a clean install and NEVER open Wattman, I had no issues. Granted I am now using my VEGA but I just got it up and running and am bleeding my loop so I haven't had a chance to mess with it much yet.
interesting idea....except one problem. wattman is bullet proof with 17.7....Ah but yea its really ALL i use. I got away from RTSS and afterburner since the osd causes certain games to crash. Near as i can tell it even tweaks the voltage correctly....As in i drop it a tad just because it lowers power draw. I will try what you mentioned next time i try a newer driver. IF wattman has weird bugs then it could loose stability!

Considering that Win 10 was a free update and is pretty much better than 8 in all ways, it doesn't make sense for people to still use it.

Back