Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.3.3 Released

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
AMD has released a new Adrenalin driver today, version 18.3.3. The update brings support for Sea of Thieves, A Way Out, and Vulkan 1.1 support, as well as a few fixed issues.

Fixed Issues

Forza® Motorsport 7 may experience intermittent stutter during gameplay.
Some Radeon ReLive recorded clips may experience corruption or audio distortion when played back.
Final Fantasy® XV may experience flickering or disappearing objects during some gameplay in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
Star Wars® Battlefront™ 2 may experience a system hang on the initial splash screen in multi GPU enabled system configurations.

And once again NO new Vega 8 mobile drivers..It's going on six months. What is wrong with this company? I apparently have one of the few fully functioning HP Envy X360 Ryzen R2500U laptops. From the Hp Forums no one else does, must be a mutation. Still would like to see new drivers. THis makes me think that AMD is having issues with these APUs maybe I just got a cherry machine........

Are they ever going to optimize for Hunt: Showdown? Nvidia or AMD? Why doesn't Intel every optimize for anything LOL!

Wow! They giving away 12 mil in digital goods that has 0 value?!? So generous of them.

Back