Rackable systems c1000 case

kfoster

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
65
Anyone know where i can get a case that matches the rackable systems case ? Its the c1000 with the screen
]
c1000_double.jpg
 
I'm confused are you looking for an exact match or are you looking for any 1U rackable server case?
 
Yeah there are a lot of 1U server cases, and they all look rather bland, as they tend to just be put in a server closet or something and ignored.

Supermicro is a noteworthy example, you might want to check em out.
 
Yeah i was trying to find this case to build it out , a guy from the "untangle" forum said he builds his own and sells them loaded with untangle but wouldn't give me the case so either he doesnt really build the system or he found a really good copy of the rackable systems case

If anyone knows where you can find the case above i would greatly appreciate it


Thanks
 
Yeah I'm not exactly sure with that one. I haven't seen any server cases that have ALL the connections up front. That would be handy if you don't want to climb in behind the server much though I would say.
 
Back
Top