Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

Jon855 said:
I can't wait for some of my borgs to be back online when the owners comes back from their break... -_- And then I'll resume my point climb to where it were at before. :D

How would you like to share a nice fillet of Bluefish with me? ;)

You know, I would love some bluefish.

Roman, I think you ought to borg some random comps (with permission of course) and finally overtake that fish.

Roman79 said:
How would you like to share a nice fillet of Bluefish with me? ;)

Oh I would love a nice slab of the fillet... How would you go around preparing this fillet? Tell me is it white or pink meat?

onetwenty8k said:
congratulations r00k. Did you borrow some computers that are part of FLECOM's city? :p

I used a fresh city of my own, thanks.

DoH - Two of my friends just told me that they reformatted and needed help on setting u[p FAH again... One is back up running, and the other is not yet back up as he's trying to troubleshoot an issue and would like to leave FAH out of it to ensure that it wasn't the issue :eek: And when he decides that it's time again, He's going to fold again although I hope he would let me do Big Units on his rig, he's scared that Big WUs will mess up his WoW gaming :confused: :rolleyes:

More evidence of why my points has been dropping like Moose's Droppings... Now I've got to get it all collected and I'll need to shove it back in where it belongs.

The bluefish is mighty tasty, but I was hoping to have some Alaskan Crab, however, I think the bugger has a bit too much of a lead.

In other news, I've borged a couple more boxen for the win... though my dual Athlon MP box is bobbing up and down like a bouy.

Well I just got back from my vacation to find my gaming PCs water pump seal went out and the video card (x1950Pro) that was gpu folding is fried :mad: (First watercooling failure in 6 years). I put in my other x1950 into it and set up the spare maching to run 2 instances insted of the GPU/CPU. My points should be back up in a couple of days.

[BRO]Alaskan said:
Well I just got back from my vacation to find my gaming PCs water pump seal went out and the video card (x1950Pro) that was gpu folding is fried :mad: (First watercooling failure in 6 years). I put in my other x1950 into it and set up the spare maching to run 2 instances insted of the GPU/CPU. My points should be back up in a couple of days.
Now that sucks to hear that one of your card got leaked on :(

[BRO]Alaskan said:

Yeah sorry to hear that :(

[BRO]Alaskan said:

Ouch. I know how you feel. About a year back, somehow the hose on my pump came loose. Water sprayed over everything... toasted most of the parts in the puter.

It was not a good day....

w00t! Today I double the Race Finish Points. 200k coming right up.

r00k ---

You have 199,375 race points! You rock!

where is old ben wa?

starting today (1 Dec) I should get my PPD back up to 3000+. I had some friends delete FAH (gamers arrrrrg) but I took 3 of my dual cores and loaded Linux and am running SMP (~750PPD each). You had your chance to catch me. ;)

[BRO]Alaskan said:
starting today (1 Dec) I should get my PPD back up to 3000+. I had some friends delete FAH (gamers arrrrrg) but I took 3 of my dual cores and loaded Linux and am running SMP (~750PPD each). You had your chance to catch me. ;)
I hope you remember to set up the user name as Jon855 :D I wish although... At least few of the rigs down right now will be coming back within 1-3 days and I should be back folding as hard as I can...

[BRO]Alaskan said:

Darn. I've got about 4-5 new CPU's coming online, and I was thinking I'd be able to gain on you.

Oh well.

I finally had a dump last night/this morning and have overtaken Crosshairs and Jon, claiming the 8th place spot... maybe I can keep ahold of it this time :D

sobe said:
I finally had a dump last night/this morning and have overtaken Crosshairs and Jon, claiming the 8th place spot... maybe I can keep ahold of it this time :D
Not for much longer I can assure you that :)

sobe said:
I finally had a dump last night/this morning and have overtaken Crosshairs and Jon, claiming the 8th place spot... maybe I can keep a hold of it this time :D

Its over already..:) Im back in 8th....

Crosshairs said:
Its over already..:) Im back in 8th....

Which is what I meant - I can assure you that you will not be holding that spot for any much longer... Reading Skills FTW. :eek:

Jon855 said:
Which is what I meant - I can assure you that you will not be holding that spot for any much longer... Reading Skills FTW. :eek:

You will NEVER see it again.....Folding Skills FTW :eek:

Looking at sobe's output, I might be stuck in 9th for a while ...But I'm trying to get back to 8th....

Crosshairs said:
You will NEVER see it again.....Folding Skills FTW :eek:

Looking at sobe's output, I might be stuck in 9th for a while ...But I'm trying to get back to 8th....
Folding skills FTW...

Let's get at it again :) I'm going to be coming back [H]ard :D when the system comes back online... :eek:

I lost a machine today...gonna be a few days before I can get a replacement MOBO.......
There goes my PPD..:(

Crosshairs said:
I lost a machine today...gonna be a few days before I can get a replacement MOBO.......
There goes my PPD..:(
What was that Folding Skills u were talking about? :D

Hurry up and get back in the game... or else you don't stand a chance against me.

Official Week 4 Standings:
week4.png

The invisible Ben had gone down to third place. I should cross the finish line on Wed. (2 weeks after Rook).

[BRO]Alaskan said:
The invisible Ben had gone down to third place. I should cross the finish line on Wed. (2 weeks after Rook).

Quite an accomplishment. Well done, [BRO] !!

Back