Quiet case for 4-way SLI

  • Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

Guest
Looking for a case that can support 4 980 Ti video cards. They'll all have 120mm radiators coming with them so the case will need 4 locations to mount them, plus a 240 radiator for the CPU. All "AIO" type coolers, not a custom setup.

I absolutely love my Fractal Design R5 case, but it only has 7 expansion slots in the back. Anything similar in look and build quality?

Clean case, no fancy designs, curves, etc..
Quiet case, no need for side windows
Prefer black color or solid white

What I am looking for basically is a Fractal Design R5 w/ 8 expansion slots.
 
Been browsing around and this seems to fit my criteria.

Thermaltake Suppressor F51 E-ATX Mid Tower Tt LCS Certified Gaming Silent Computer Case CA-1E1-00M1NN-00-Newegg.com

Anyone have any experience with their cases? How well are they built?
Mediocre build quality. I wouldn't call them poor quality, but it's definitely nothing to write home about. For a system with quad SLI, I'd think you can do better.

Have you considered something like Caselabs or Mountain Mods?
 
Back
Top