• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

quick zalman 320 questions.

Hulk

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 4, 2005
Messages
6,279
1) does the zalman 320 come with thermal paste already applied to it?

2) can the two hoses be taken off and put back on? I'd like to mount the radiator outside my case.

3) anyone know where I can find instructions how to mount this with a i5 4670?
 
1) I think it is a separate tube you get in the kit
2) Not sure
3) 1150 uses the same mounting as 1155 so I would assume the instructions would be the same.
 
Bump for more answers, looking to install this rather quickly fellas.
 
Most all these AIO coolers come with paste pre-applied. Hoses are only "removable" if you're willing to break your warranty, make your own anti-freeze-mix, and refill and reseal the cooler.

The lower LGA sizes all then to follow the same mounting instructions.
 
I had one:

1). Yes, I believe it was pre-applied (if not it had a thermal paste pouch in the box).
2). Not easily and you might end up having to use different hoses if you unattached them.
3). Same as 1155...instructions are in the box. PITA to install though. Could use a 3rd hand while doing it.
 
Back
Top