• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick sandy bridge question and a thanks.

Jason88

n00b
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
45
Hello
I have a gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 motherboard and just bought some new hdd's. I want to do a clean install and get all my games back on my system, when I get the replacement board, will it be as easy as just swapping out the board, and maybe new chipset drivers, or would I be forced to reformat? I wanted to say thanks to all the people that help so many of us, even thought I did not start a new thread about what parts to buy for my last upgrade, just checking around all the topics really helped me choose the right parts.
Thank you guys.
 
A simple swap should be enough.

And you're welcome :)
 
Back
Top