• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick heat question

bigddybn

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
8,100
Selling a 5870 because it heats up my office noticeable and frankly I dont' need that much power. Will a 5850 be noticeably cooler?
 
I would think a monitor gives out more heat than that.

I got a 5750 with no 6 pin power and fanless.
 
I would think a monitor gives out more heat than that.

I got a 5750 with no 6 pin power and fanless.
A 5750 is an entirely different league than either the 5870 or 5850.
 
Back
Top