I was just taking apart a Dell computer with a P4 1.4 to take back to fold when I realise that the mobo is frickin welded to the case itself. I am not taking back the case to school since I am flying and the airport guys probably wont let me anyway.
So is anyone needing a Dell PSU that I pulled out? Fits the Dell 8100 proprietary motherboard. If you need it, I can take it.
Mods. I know this should go in the parts thread but I need an answer in the next few hours since I leave in about 15 hours.
P.S. can you guys recommend a good socket 423 mobo for cheap?

So is anyone needing a Dell PSU that I pulled out? Fits the Dell 8100 proprietary motherboard. If you need it, I can take it.
Mods. I know this should go in the parts thread but I need an answer in the next few hours since I leave in about 15 hours.
P.S. can you guys recommend a good socket 423 mobo for cheap?
