hey guys. i'm new to the forum (and a newb in general). I tried searching this but could not find anything, maybe i'm not searching the right words. if it is a repost i would gladly take a thread redirection.
I just got a new monitor and was wondering what the different methods were of raising it. All i know of know is the stand that connects to the wall.. and i've seen some frame set ups. just curious what to look for. and if you guys wanted to see my set up here it is
nothing spectacular.. just started a new setup
and i used a camera phone so sorry for bad quality
I just got a new monitor and was wondering what the different methods were of raising it. All i know of know is the stand that connects to the wall.. and i've seen some frame set ups. just curious what to look for. and if you guys wanted to see my set up here it is
nothing spectacular.. just started a new setup
and i used a camera phone so sorry for bad quality