Question on my Intel Xeon Proc

Even one error means the overclock is unstable. What I meant was start from 155 x 25 and work up (sorry, my bad for not explaining this). This way you can be sure a lower clock is stable and work your way up rather than starting with something unstable and trying to stabilize it.
Also, what voltage have you set in the bios, there may be room to increase it.
Those temp readings in RealTemp seem off (way too low). If you click on settings, what TJ Max does it show?

--

well 12 threads 46H and 39min of successful test :) I am happy that I can use it at 4GHz :D.
The RAMS test will wait for a wile sorry , gest got some ather good news and have to invest there a looooooooot of gold :))

Even one error means the overclock is unstable. What I meant was start from 155 x 25 and work up (sorry, my bad for not explaining this). This way you can be sure a lower clock is stable and work your way up rather than starting with something unstable and trying to stabilize it.
Also, what voltage have you set in the bios, there may be room to increase it.
Those temp readings in RealTemp seem off (way too low). If you click on settings, what TJ Max does it show?
the TJ max was 90 I changed it to 80 :( sorry if is my doing :D, I wase still looking in ASUS AI suite and the temp wase lower than in 168*25 (temp was 70) and I was at 50 to 60 in 160*25
-
Voltage is on Auto

There is no need to change the TJ Max value. Lowering that by 10 degrees simply screws up your reported temperatures by 10 degrees. Open up the RealTemp - Settings window and click on the bottom left button in that window to reset TJ Max to the correct value.

AI Suite reads temperature data from a totally different sensor. When the CPU is fully loaded, it should be reporting up to 20C less than the peak core temperature that RealTemp reports.

hi all.
I hope that some one can help me I have http://valid.canardpc.com/2828775 that is not OCed now , and I just both 6 x 4GB 240p PC3-10600 CL9 DDR3-1333 2Rx4 1.5V ECC RDIMM Samsung, M393B5170EH1-CH9Q1 .
the BIG Problem is that it wont start (no POST, no BIOS) with these RAMs I tried them all , just one , in different slots and nothing , as error from MB I get "b8 ; 02 or O2 ; EA ; 01 or O1"

I have the latest bios update and I am running the PC fine with 2x4GB 1333MHz Corsaire with which I have tested all the DIMs Slots (for dead slots) and they are good , did CMOS clear

PC as I have the Specs uper
Intel Xeon X5675
MB asus P6x58e-WS
PSU 600W
GPU HIS Ati R9 270x

Please help

Last edited:
It would appear the memory you have bought is registered memory. The board supports use of ECC memory but not registered (buffered, RDIMM) memory. It's a bit confusing but ddr3 can be one of the following:
Non-ECC and Non-Registered
ECC and Non-Registered
ECC and Registered

Your board supports the first two types but not the third on that list

From looking in the manual this should be compatible:
http://www.amazon.com/G-SKILL-Ripjaws-240-Pin-Desktop-F3-10666CL9T2-24GBRL/dp/B004AX51ZW

When using 6 DIMM's, only speeds below 1600MHz are supported, it's not ECC but unless you really need ECC it should be fine.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It would appear the memory you have bought is registered memory. The board supports use of ECC memory but not registered (buffered, RDIMM) memory. It's a bit confusing but ddr3 can be one of the following:
Non-ECC and Non-Registered
ECC and Non-Registered
ECC and Registered

Your board supports the first two types but not the third on that list

From looking in the manual this should be compatible:
http://www.amazon.com/G-SKILL-Ripjaws-240-Pin-Desktop-F3-10666CL9T2-24GBRL/dp/B004AX51ZW

When using 6 DIMM's, only speeds below 1600MHz are supported, it's not ECC but unless you really need ECC it should be fine.

thx I have seen now the problem :( sad , I want ECC I will search more :D
1 question here :D I have found these ECC R DDR3 at 149 euro and I can't find ECC U DDR3 only above 250 euro , any one knows why is such a big difference ?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back