Question HD Tune

because there are many software and I used only HD Tune Pro 5.60 version Full Surface Scan (Full ErrorScan disabled quickscan) and no errors found on HDD 2.5" from Aliexpress inside enclosure case USB3.0
 
i mean all your questions in all the various threads youve started. whats the point behind it all?
then the drive probably is fine BUT you should be testing them with a direct connection to the mobo not via usb.
 
It is a technical study learning and some issues that happened to me that's why the questions? I am not an expert in hdd and I do not trust chatgpt
 
I do not trust chatgpt
good, you shouldnt, its programmed by idiots.
if hd tune says its good its probably good. you could always double check it with the oem's tool(s) but you usually have to have it connected to the mobo for them to recognize the drives properly. also why i mentioned it above. even if you have to put it in place of a storage drive temporarily...
ps: all of this could have been one thread.
 
i mean all your questions in all the various threads youve started. whats the point behind it all?
then the drive probably is fine BUT you should be testing them with a direct connection to the mobo not via usb.
Sowing keywords. Someone will type those things, specifically the product and place, it will pop up - bam, credible.
 
ok I only used hd tune and seatools for seagate hdds I know there are many software and different scan but I had doubts if HD Tune and Seatools were good and reliable
 
Back
Top