Question for our Moose

BillR

Born Again Cynic
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
18,535
Is this really the proper way to mount a moose, or something you invented on your own? I understand the importance of it still being warm and all………..but really……. ;)

mount.jpg


Blame Gwilly, he provided the "source" ;) :D

 
what u going to do with all that fur??? rug in front of fire place woud look nice

 
<unhappy_mage> and so i spent *hours* licking that crap out of its fur

quote from someplace....
 
That eerily reminds me of the part in Super Troopers with the guy and the bear costume. "Hey.... You..... Moose.... *******" :eek:
 
That must be Moose's granddaddy... holy cow that thing's huge.

 
I wonder what BBQ moose ribs taste like. I should ask my uncle tomorrow when I see him. He's gone moose hunting a couple of times I believe.

 
AtomicMoose said:
I am saddend by this, Bill. :(

I in no way participated in the demise of that or any other moose. There are people I could shoot in a heartbeat, but kill a defenseless moose? No way.

I merely work with the material with which I am supplied. ;) :D



 
BillR said:
I in no way participated in the demise of that or any other moose. There are people I could shoot in a heartbeat, but kill a defenseless moose? No way.

I merely work with the material with which I am supplied. ;) :D




Defenseless??? Didn't you read the article a while back about what happens when Moose gets drunk?

 
BillR said:
I in no way participated in the demise of that or any other moose. There are people I could shoot in a heartbeat, but kill a defenseless moose? No way.

I merely work with the material with which I am supplied. ;) :D



See, Bill is a good man....he is just getting mixed up with the wrong DC crowd. I forgive you, Bill. ;)
 
AtomicMoose said:
See, Bill is a good man....he is just getting mixed up with the wrong DC crowd. I forgive you, Bill. ;)

the wrong DC crowd??

Is that like the bad kids on the playground? i wonder if i am mized in with hhose??

 
AtomicMoose said:
See, Bill is a good man....he is just getting mixed up with the wrong DC crowd. I forgive you, Bill. ;)
So what's the *right* DC crowd? :p

 
AtomicMoose said:
See, Bill is a good man....he is just getting mixed up with the wrong DC crowd. I forgive you, Bill. ;)

Wrong DC crowd? I though as long as they were DC'ing it was all good.

 
Well...........

I'm more right than left so must be part of that crowd.

Luck........ :D
 
As someone who used to deer hunt....no I quit cause I got to the point that I was tired of draggin their ass outta tha woods.......not because I see anything wrong......but I digress...even a whitetail is dangerous....I got attacked by a 12 point buck (now hanging over my mantle) years ago.....hate to see what would happen if that moose got pissed. :p

 
Mad Machinist said:
As someone who used to deer hunt....no I quit cause I got to the point that I was tired of draggin their ass outta tha woods.......not because I see anything wrong......but I digress...even a whitetail is dangerous....I got attacked by a 12 point buck (now hanging over my mantle) years ago.....hate to see what would happen if that moose got pissed. :p

It ain't pretty. ;)
 
Back
Top