• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Question about HL1:Source

se7en1ne

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
136
Say I want to buy just the bronze package now. Can I buy JUST HL1:Source later or can you only get that with the silver and gold packages? TIA.
 
As far as I know, you have to buy one either silver or gold packages.
 
I think it will probably show up on steam a a seperate product after a while, but that's just a hunch, don't count on it.
 
ya i think the best bet is to go silver but it will show up on steam at a later time guaranteed
 
You're only allowed to buy one HL2 package for an account, so I wouldn't count on being able to get it later.
 
you cant upgrade your account later, but its a rumor that they will start selling hl:source and dod:source seperately priced that you can add to your account. they will probably charge 10 bux a piece, but who knows with valve sometimes.
 
Back
Top