Nov 16, 2004 #1 S se7en1ne Limp Gawd Joined Aug 3, 2004 Messages 136 Say I want to buy just the bronze package now. Can I buy JUST HL1:Source later or can you only get that with the silver and gold packages? TIA.
Say I want to buy just the bronze package now. Can I buy JUST HL1:Source later or can you only get that with the silver and gold packages? TIA.
Nov 16, 2004 #3 X xZAOx Limp Gawd Joined Sep 11, 2002 Messages 142 As far as I know, you have to buy one either silver or gold packages.
Nov 16, 2004 #4 M ]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ Supreme [H]ardness Joined Sep 20, 2002 Messages 4,663 xZAOx said: As far as I know, you have to buy one either silver or gold packages. Click to expand... as far as I know this is right.
xZAOx said: As far as I know, you have to buy one either silver or gold packages. Click to expand... as far as I know this is right.
Nov 16, 2004 #5 Y Yogi [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 23, 2001 Messages 1,863 I think it will probably show up on steam a a seperate product after a while, but that's just a hunch, don't count on it.
I think it will probably show up on steam a a seperate product after a while, but that's just a hunch, don't count on it.
Nov 16, 2004 #6 V Vanskater Limp Gawd Joined Sep 16, 2004 Messages 213 yes you can upgrade your account at a later time
Nov 16, 2004 #8 P PoW Limp Gawd Joined Mar 12, 2001 Messages 347 ya i think the best bet is to go silver but it will show up on steam at a later time guaranteed
Nov 16, 2004 #9 L Ludic 2[H]4U Joined Jun 10, 2004 Messages 2,218 You're only allowed to buy one HL2 package for an account, so I wouldn't count on being able to get it later.
You're only allowed to buy one HL2 package for an account, so I wouldn't count on being able to get it later.
Nov 16, 2004 #10 W Whiffle Boy Limp Gawd Joined Feb 23, 2001 Messages 428 you cant upgrade your account later, but its a rumor that they will start selling hl:source and dod:source seperately priced that you can add to your account. they will probably charge 10 bux a piece, but who knows with valve sometimes.
you cant upgrade your account later, but its a rumor that they will start selling hl:source and dod:source seperately priced that you can add to your account. they will probably charge 10 bux a piece, but who knows with valve sometimes.