Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I am running on 425mhz x 8 right now.
Can I use speedstep and have it run from 6 to 8 X only? My BIOS only has EIST on or off and I don't want the 10x max multiplier, just from 6x to 8x.
AFAIK Eist will only lower your multipler and then put it back to the max you have set in the bios. Post back if this is not true. I have never seen a board act like you are talking about.