Syribo
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2008
- Messages
- 1,515
I just reformatted and, of course, lost all of my programs. Now.. I have the PCI-Express Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme sound card.. I used to have a program under Creative in my Programs folder that allowed me to do a bunch of things.
I also remember it was a blue console with silver knobs to control the volume at the bottom. It let me do the following: Pick my speaker setup, adjust the bass, choose if I'm using headphones.. Another tab let me enable EAX effects... Another let me adjust CMSS-3D and another for Crystalizer. The 'standard' Audio Console that I got when I downloaded the driver/software package from Creative isn't the same. It's missing many of the options that I used to have including an Equalizer.
I searched all the downloads on Creative's site for my sound card, and could not find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I really want to try and get this console thing back
Any help is appreciated 
Edit: Ahh nevermind! I finally figured out what it was heh... It was Creative Console Launcher
I also remember it was a blue console with silver knobs to control the volume at the bottom. It let me do the following: Pick my speaker setup, adjust the bass, choose if I'm using headphones.. Another tab let me enable EAX effects... Another let me adjust CMSS-3D and another for Crystalizer. The 'standard' Audio Console that I got when I downloaded the driver/software package from Creative isn't the same. It's missing many of the options that I used to have including an Equalizer.
I searched all the downloads on Creative's site for my sound card, and could not find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I really want to try and get this console thing back
Edit: Ahh nevermind! I finally figured out what it was heh... It was Creative Console Launcher