Quad 1080 Ti GPUs and Threadripper on same loop?

I'm putting together a machine with 4x EVGA 1080 Ti GPUs and a Threadripper 1920X, all water cooled. Can I put all 5 components on the same loop? I'll be using a Thermaltake Core P90 case with room for 480mm of fans/radiator. Is that sufficient? If not, what can I do to water cool all 5 components?

No.

I would run three separate rads. One for the TR (140x140) and one per 2 cards (120x240).

That's just me, though.

Mining... it's a disease I tell ya!

4X 1080Ti's and a Threadripper is going to need more than a single 480 rad... more like two of them. Also, that many blocks is going to amount to some pretty significant flow resistance. You may want to either break the loop up, or place an additional pump in-line somewhere to help with flow.

Thank you for the feedback! Adding an extra pump in-line somewhere sounds easy. Adding another 480 rad doesn’t sound easy... where could I put it on a Core P90 case?

Would I need a second reservoir too? I don’t think there’s room for a second reservoir, though I’m sure I could figure something out.

Thank you for the feedback! Adding an extra pump in-line somewhere sounds easy. Adding another 480 rad doesn’t sound easy... where could I put it on a Core P90 case?

Would I need a second reservoir too? I don’t think there’s room for a second reservoir, though I’m sure I could figure something out.

When I did run 2 of them I ran one on the outside of the case next to the previous one. Two identical rads over the same mesh

Back