Pump turns on bit isn't moving liquid

Thanks for the advice! For the distroplate I linked, do you have any idea why it says for intel cpu only?
Because its designed to be used with their specific intel cpu blocks. So you may have a hard time getting your tubing to line up straight. Just check where the dp tubing is going to end up in regards to where your blocks in and outlet are located. You may only need to add a bend or add an extra fitting.

So I ended finding a really good deal on another bitspower package. They are kind of common from the crowd who bought the package for the 3090. Anyway, got the distro plate installed, leak tested , etc. The system is running along just fine now. Temps are in the high 20 idle and mid 50s gaming (this is with precision boost enabled with a 200 mhz override so some of the cores boost to 4.95 ghz gaming).

Only thing is I ran the distilled water without putting in any additives in it. Any recommendations as to what to use? Primochill liquid utopia? It is too late to dump it in the distro or do I have to drain the loop, mix, then refill?

Thanks all.

Damn dude this has been an expensive foray! Good to hear your leak free finally 😉 and your temps are saweet.

No, as long as you did a good rinse beforehand to clear your rad of any junk ( you have) you can go ahead and add it to the loop.

Damn dude this has been an expensive foray! Good to hear your leak free finally 😉 and your temps are saweet.

No, as long as you did a good rinse beforehand to clear your rad of any junk ( you have) you can go ahead and add it to the loop.
Thank you sir. All in all, a good learning experience.

Is Primochill Liquid Utopia a good solution and does it provide full protection? Also, Primo chill recommends 15 ml to 1 gallon of water. My loop uses about 500 ml of water. Should I be using a quarter of the Liquid Utopia?

Thank you sir. All in all, a good learning experience.

Is Primochill Liquid Utopia a good solution and does it provide full protection? Also, Primo chill recommends 15 ml to 1 gallon of water. My loop uses about 500 ml of water. Should I be using a quarter of the Liquid Utopia?
yeah you wont need as much of that stuff. a quick squirt would prob be good.

From what ive heard it seems to be good stuff but i have no firsthand experience. You dont need anything else as its both a biocide and it protects your blocks.
Id go with less than a quarter of the bottle. Going with to much biocide can leave white crud wherever your water dries up.

Back