Psychonauts and Advent Rising - $9.90 each - PC - Gogamer.com

Advent rising honestly is quite an amazing game, its got horrible reviews and sadly contributed to majesco going under. I had great fun with it and the OST is stunning, well worth 10 bucks.

jbrukardt said:
Advent rising honestly is quite an amazing game, its got horrible reviews and sadly contributed to majesco going under. I had great fun with it and the OST is stunning, well worth 10 bucks.

roger

jbrukardt said:

wish u posted tht before the sale ended :(

too many good games, not enough time.

hopefully these will stay on sale for awhile. thanks for the linkage OP.

I bought Psychonauts when it first came out, and it is an excellent, excellent game. It's a can't-miss at this price :). I never tried Advent Rising, but I am probably going to pick it up now. I heard the same things jbrukardt said about it after its release.

Psychonauts is sold out :( still 9 hours left on Advent Rising - I'll have to make an order tonight.

Psychonauts is a great game, too bad not enough people bought it :(

on another notelooks like Evil Genius is on sale right now, and it seem like a fun game (yes i am a big dungeon keeper fan :) )

Back