• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PSU Wattage suggestions

200mg

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
134
Please suggest a couple PSU's to power the below specs How much wattage would you get for the below?

CPU = AMD FX8150
MOBO = ASUS M5A97 LE
MEM = 16GB DDR3
VID = XFX 7870
CASE = CM HAF 912
HDD = 2 x SATA 6gbs 500gb
 
Your system would be fine with a solid 550W PSU. IMO, this is one of the better bang for the buck PSUs out there:
$90 - Seasonic G Series SSR-550RM 550W Modular PSU
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Why are you suggesting this to everyone? It's not only an older platform, it's entirely too big for their needs. You suggest this in every thread, and you look like a fool for it.

I agree with Danny, A solid 500-550w unit will do you just dandy.

I'm beginning to think he's a spambot trying to inflate his post count.
 
I'm beginning to think he's a spambot trying to inflate his post count.

LOL!! I literally just read his another thread with the same post and was like.. uh.. did I change tabs or is he really in love with that PSU.
 
Back
Top