• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PSU for GTX780ti

Agent Orange 615

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 8, 2001
Messages
1,505
My system is in my sig.

Im upgrading to a gtx780ti. Im having a hard time trying to figure out if I have enough wattage to push this thing. Right now I have a 630 watt PSU. I may also eventually upgrade to the top ivy bridge my MOBO can support eventually, but now that exact config plus the new card. Im reading that it can use up to 430 which seems like a lot and means I probably need to buy a new PSU also. Thanks
 
Well, what 630W PSU do you have? Not all PSUs of a certain wattage are good.
 
Discontinued? There's still a buy button in that Newegg link.

Assuming that is the correct Rosewill 630W PSU, it's enough power for your system.
 
Ah your right, sorry I was looking at old parts and saw it a few times thats all. Good news to hear, I will report back in a day how it all goes. Thanks very much.
 
Back
Top