psu decision help

dreamer

n00b
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
2
Hi, i want to change my noisy psu and i can't decide which one from those to buy ( or some other in this price )

Antec TruePower New 650
Seasonic M12 II 620 Bronze
Nexus RX-6300, RX-7000

My system : Q6660 - nvidia 8800gtx - 4gb ddr2 - 1 hdd 7200rmp - 2 case fans

:confused:
 
Last edited:
Truepower New 650 is great, Seasonic M12-II is also great, but slightly lower in my ranking.
I don't know if there's any good reviews on the RX-7000, but based on the RX-6300, it's a decent psu, but nothing amazing except for being extremely quiet.
 
I'm not sure you need that much PSU. I have a very similar system, and a 500W Antec PSU has served me well for over 2 years so far.
 
I have a similar system with 20 hdd's without staggered spinup and i use every bit of my corsair 850 at boot. It hits around 780 on my ups and then tones down after boot.


Got threads confused, disregard this.
 
Back
Top