PSA: T-Mobile 4 lines with unlimited LTE on all for 150

bastage

Pics of your wife?
Just wanted to let those who may not of already seen it know that T-Mobile has a 4 line promo for 150 with unlimited LTE on all 4 lines.

This is all over SD already. So get it while it's hot. The sign up time is a promo with no end time listed. And T-Mobile let's you keep promos forever after you get on them.

lol they reserve the right to throttle... I have yet to be throttled and I have had unlimited data for the last 6 years with them....

today is the 4th and my data reset yesterday am I am already at 5GB on cellular...

They throttle data like crazy though. Read their small print.

No, you're 'deprioritized' until your next billing cycle on congested networks after 21GB, pretty much what other carriers are doing.

I've used 100GB before, and have ran into deprioritization in one area: Indianapolis.

You 'may' have your line throttled after using up your Hotspot allotment, if you don't know what you're doing.

I saved a bit switching to this, now have unlimited data on all the lines which is nice too... also picked up a tablet plan with a 2gb/unlimited plan for $10/mo extra that I dropped into a hotspot

I use cricket and you can have up to 5 lines at 2.5GB each, full speed for 100 bucks and you have ATT signal, AKA, useful and reliable indoors. They also have 10GB and 5GB buckets per line, no sharing, which my wife and I use. Fantastic service for the money.

Last edited:
I use cricket and you can have up to 5 lines at 2.5GB each, full speed for 100 bucks and you have ATT signal, AKA, useful and reliable indoors. They also have 10GB and 5GB buckets per line, no sharing, which my wife and I use. Fantastic service for the money.

Also on Cricket, and was the first thing I thought of when I read the title of this thread. I'm completely done with main carriers. They all claim to have great deals for family plans and no more contract, etc, etc, etc but from what I've seen (from personal and the experience of others) Cricket beats them all by far in terms of bang for buck. Whether you're into using little data or a ton of data, on a single plan or have 5 people to a plan, you get the best service (I believe it's still true that ATnT coverage is better than Tmobile) and the most options for data, which is technically unlimited since it only throttles after you use your plan's amount. If anyone knows a cheaper and better (totally subjective) option than Cricket then please let me know because I definitely hate paying the cell phone bill and I'm open to trying anything else to reduce the cost without reducing the service.

Right now I think bang for the buck nothing beats Cricket. Straighttalk which is owned by Tracfone also uses ATT but they don't have a family plan like cricket does. Their single user plan, $45, is on par with Cricket.

Back