PS4 with P.T. not Updated Since 2016 (at least) great for hacking

Derfman

[H]ard|Gawd
Good morning,

I figured I'd post this here. I always intended to hack this PS4 and keep P.T. (Silent Hills) to myself, but these are now trying times.

From what I recall I must include my PSN account with this sale for P.T. to work so all will be included. Will updated later today with new pictures showing current firmware version and P.T. installed.

Please take care and be safe!
Derfman

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254554487565

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have every downloaded it on your PSN account before, you can apparently still download it with this trick:

I might try it out later, as I know I had it on my previous PS4 before I got my Pro.

Edit: Despite me knowing that I absolutely used the same account to download the PT demo, it doesn't show up in my library, so I can't use that trick apparently. :(

Last edited:
If you have every downloaded it on your PSN account before, you can apparently still download it with this trick:

I might try it out later, as I know I had it on my previous PS4 before I got my Pro.

Edit: Despite me knowing that I absolutely used the same account to download the PT demo, it doesn't show up in my library, so I can't use that trick apparently. :(

That royally sucks. That is why I'm willing to sell my PSN account with the system. I figured when the PS5 launches I'd start anew, I don't feel tethered the the trophy achievement system.

With that said, later tonight I'm going to look into P.T. and see if it's ripped and if not see if hacking my system with the old firmware is worth doing so to rip it.

I'll go out on a wimb here and say it's already done, but if it isn't I may just do it since I haven't had any legitimate offers on my system.

I also need to down the in the basement and grab it anyway to take the appropriate legit pictures of it.

As much as the Mrs. and I could use the money there is a somewhat fair trade off of backing up the demo if such an option exists.

Back