PS4 Pro 1TB $320 @ Target

Yeah that is about as cheap as it has been. I paid 350 during the Black Friday and I guess its been worth it.

Yesterday the console was nearly useless though as it would not stay connected to the internet. I dont know if it was the 5.53 update or if the Sony severs were screwed up but I was beyond pissed off.

Woah! I just bought the GOW 4 bundle on Friday.

Otherwise I would have snagged this.

Good find!

I picked this up for $304 + tax after using Cartewheel and a REDcard. GameStop is doing a trade in promo today as well. Got $170 cash for my well used launch day PS4! Huge upgrade for relatively cheap.

Dang, I've got a $60 Visa gift card from a rebate that I could use toward this. The exclusives are so tempting. But when I have time to game, trying to work through my Steam backlog is already overwhelming enough.

Dang, I've got a $60 Visa gift card from a rebate that I could use toward this. The exclusives are so tempting. But when I have time to game, trying to work through my Steam backlog is already overwhelming enough.

That’s what’s holding me back. I have a very nice gaming rig and a huge steam library with probably 95% of the games uninstalled and never ran.

It would be easier if the NCAA and EA Sports fixed their relationship. I am a huge college football fan and bought the NCAA Football yearly release on day 1. Sports games in general on PC are pretty pathetic. The day they announce a new NCAA football is the day I drive to Gamestop or Bestbuy and walk out with a new Playststion.

I picked this up for $304 + tax after using Cartewheel and a REDcard. GameStop is doing a trade in promo today as well. Got $170 cash for my well used launch day PS4! Huge upgrade for relatively cheap.

Yep, took advantage of the Gamestop trade-in myself. Figured its about time to pick up a Pro and a PSVR.

:/ damn.. that sweet game stop trade in is over! $170 for a plane ps4 black and $150 for a xbox one "cod aw".

Was hoping it was still going this week.

Very nice, just in time to get God of War too. I'm as much of a PC gamer as most people here, but Sony has been killing it with exclusives the past couple years. These exclusives have been as good or better than any PC game I've played in the past decade or so, at least for single player story driven games. They've been giving away some good games with PS Plus as well, like Mad Max this month and Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank last month.

Starting to regret I got new switch couple months ago for $240 instead of this ps pro.

I pretty much stopped playing PC games once I got my PS4 Pro.

DOOO EEEET.

(only because the PS4 games have been way more compelling lately and holding my attention, I will get back to PC gaming eventually...)

Back