PS4 Order Status Update

Jzegers24

Gawd
Anyone had their order status update to packaging or shipped yet? Kind of thought id see some of those today. Mine on Amazon still showing not yet shipped :(

Mine is showing and preparing to ship, the credit card has been charged.

Mine says preparing for shipment estimated delivery Nov 15th. I have overnight shipping so it would be nice if they sent it out tomorrow and UPS/Fedex doesn't/forgets to wait to deliver it on Friday. :)

Mine is set for overnight shipping as well so I wonder if that is the case. Also says estimated delivery Nov 15th.

bah. I'm gonna try a midnight pickup at BB. Should have pre-ordered. I want my FIFA!

Hello, Michael
Something fun is on its way. To track your order, go to My Account and select Order Information.
Order Number: SC1308120765
Your order contains the following item(s):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product:
PS410034

Quantity:

Description:
PlayStation 4

Date shipped:
11/13/2013

Ship Mode:
Express

Shipper:
Fedex

Package Tracking Number:

Write a review

My Amazon order still hasn't shipped yet. Ordered about 2 min after it went live lol. I spoke with an Amazon rep, and they assured me that it will be here on Friday. I guess they plan on overnighting it.

My Amazon order still hasn't shipped yet. Ordered about 2 min after it went live lol. I spoke with an Amazon rep, and they assured me that it will be here on Friday. I guess they plan on overnighting it.

Same situation here, haven't seen its status change, but the delivery date is still listed to arrive on the 15th.

I pre-ordered mine from Walmart and was just informed that it had shipped and would be here Friday. I was not expecting that pleasant surprise!

Just checked my Amazon order and it hasn't shipped yet either :(. It still says the delivery estimate is 11/15 and I have never had an Amazon order that's been late with prime yet, but it is a little disconcerting.

Mine is being prepared to ship. Money has been taken from my account. Excitement is happening!

Mine just went into prepare for shipping from amazon. Due to come on friday.

Same situation here, haven't seen its status change, but the delivery date is still listed to arrive on the 15th.

I preordered on the 10th still no shipping.

I will be very unhappy if this gets screwed up. People who preordered in mid July are having thier stuff shipped already!

Ship (P/U) date:
Tuesday, 11/12/13
Wal-mart.com
Alachua, FL
US
Delivery progress bar
In transit
Estimated delivery date:
Friday, 11/15/13

Only thing though is that it's fedex and if they deliver to me I get it early in the day. If they deliver it. Most of the time they give it to usps and I might get it after 5pm or the next. Sucks when this happens with amazon prime and their free 2 day shipping.

I preordered on the 10th still no shipping.

I will be very unhappy if this gets screwed up. People who preordered in mid July are having thier stuff shipped already!

It can also depends on how far away you are from amazons central shipping hubs. Those that are closer should still get there on time but they ship out closer to the launch day since there's less travel time.

My bf4 bundle is preparing for shipping at amazon right now...

I got a BOGO game code from amazon and got COD and AC as well and they shipped yesterday.

It can also depends on how far away you are from amazons central shipping hubs. Those that are closer should still get there on time but they ship out closer to the launch day since there's less travel time.

Yea they just charged my card, guess I'm close to a hub.

Mine was charged at like 4:40 AM, but I'm not on Prime or 2-Day shipping, so I'm not exactly expecting it to be here tomorrow.

Just got my e-mail from Best Buy that mine will be ready to pick up at Midnight and they will hold it until the 23rd.

I order my games through Amazon (Prime.) Last night about 8pm I finally got the shipment notification and they ended up sending them 1-day so they will be here today.

Mine shipped via UPS. UPS went from coming around 12-3 to 6-7. I took the day off, and I only ever work until 5... So, I thought, 'hey, let's change the delivery to the UPS Operation facility since it is 6 miles away, so I can get it in the morning right away." Well, it's only open from 530 to 730pm.

I have to be patient. :(

Checked this morning and it's shipping now, so it'll be here tomorrow. But tomorrow's wait will be the worst, it is very rare for either fedex or ups deliver early to me, and I will plant my @$$ next to the front door to make sure I don't miss it ( It's PS4 day so it's a holiday :) ).

My Amazon order is now preparing for shipment, so I guess it's safe to say it's going to be here on time :D

JUST GOT MY TWO FROM WALMART! They arrived this morning to my office mailroom and mailguy just dropped it off at my desk.

My office is in NYC, Time Square if that makes a difference. Maybe they're arriving early to business addresses?

Edit: Dammit. I left my two games, that arrived on Tuesday, at home. I'm also a bit confused as to why they arrived early...

Last edited:
JUST GOT MY TWO FROM WALMART! They arrived this morning to my office mailroom and mailguy just dropped it off at my desk.

Edit: Dammit. I left my two games, that arrived on Tuesday, at home.

Shit's flying off the shelves (figuratively speaking) on Craigslist in my area, there's a lot of interest (reasonable offers) for my system, which I don't even plan on having until Monday-Tuesday at the earliest. Gotta love the Christmas shoppers.

Mine shipped I put the tracking code into UPS and it says origin scan at Mesquite, TX

Hmm, they only seem to be going for around $600. Hopefully I can sell mine for $800.

Mine shipped from best buy yayy

Fingers crossed it'll be here tomorrow since I used express.

Hmm, they only seem to be going for around $600. Hopefully I can sell mine for $800.

Timing is important here. You will almost assuredly not be able to sell it for $600 over the next week as the market will be saturated with resellers (I'm guessing they'll be going around $500 or less for the first couple days after launch). Bide your time: in December things will start drying up and demand will start increasing (or at least stay steady).

Mine shipped from Amazon.

Knack (bundle)
Killzone
Madden
Assassin's Creed

Mine is still preparing for shipping. Which is good news because usually they'll use Ontrac when they ship something late for next-day. Ontrac always delivers before 10am for me. UPS is usually around 3-4pm.

Back