• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PS4 Launch Titles

Lol you guys are fucked in the head. It's launching with 2 exclusives Killzone and Knack as well as BF4, COD Ghosts, Assassins Creed, NFS Rivals, Fifa 2014, NBA 2K14 and others. It's not like these consoles are replaced every year or 2. You buy it and use it for 5+ years so even if there's only a few games you want at launch over the consoles lifespan there will be many more.

I have heard exactly nothing remarkable about Knack that makes me care and I don't like console shooters. I couldn't care less about sports games. I got AC4 with my 780. So what exactly does that leave me to play? The ONLY launch window retail PS4 title I give two shits about is inFamous: Second Son. There look to be some potentially good digital titles during launch and launch window, but it system is offering me no reason to buy it at launch. Same with the XB1 really. I live near a KMart so if I see one around launch in stock I might toss it on layaway and pay it off early next year, but I see no reason to buy them on launch. The launch lineup for both systems is pretty crap to me.
 
I have heard exactly nothing remarkable about Knack that makes me care and I don't like console shooters. I couldn't care less about sports games. I got AC4 with my 780. So what exactly does that leave me to play? The ONLY launch window retail PS4 title I give two shits about is inFamous: Second Son. There look to be some potentially good digital titles during launch and launch window, but it system is offering me no reason to buy it at launch. Same with the XB1 really. I live near a KMart so if I see one around launch in stock I might toss it on layaway and pay it off early next year, but I see no reason to buy them on launch. The launch lineup for both systems is pretty crap to me.

Neither line up is very good, I'm not buying either system for at least a year. By the end of 2014 we'll know exactly what games are going to be like on each console. With the advent of the Steambox, maybe I'll just stick to PC gaming. I'll admit, I really want to play Second Son and Dead Rising, but not enough to put all of that money down for just one game on each console.
 
Really? Why is it fucked in the head to not buy a console at launch with a pathetic lineup? Seems a whole hell of alot smarter to wait for worth while titles which may not even happen till after a price drop

The PS4 is $399. How long before a price drop? And if there is one how much are you going to save? $50? I can't remember buying a console at launch that had as many AAA games.

Angry Birds Star Wars
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Blacklight: Retribution
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Contrast
DC Universe Online
DiveKick
FIFA 14
Flower
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Just Dance 2014
Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Madden NFL 2
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Need for Speed: Rivals
PlayRoom
Resogun
Skylanders Swap Force
Sound Shapes
Super Motherload
Trine 2: The Complete Story
Warframe
 
Neither line up is very good, I'm not buying either system for at least a year. By the end of 2014 we'll know exactly what games are going to be like on each console. With the advent of the Steambox, maybe I'll just stick to PC gaming. I'll admit, I really want to play Second Son and Dead Rising, but not enough to put all of that money down for just one game on each console.

I will get both eventually anyway, might as well get one of them during launch window and see what it's all about. I'm not terribly concerned about finding them in stock this year, but if I do might as well toss it on layaway and go from there.
 
The PS4 is $399. How long before a price drop? And if there is one how much are you going to save? $50? I can't remember buying a console at launch that had as many AAA games.

Angry Birds Star Wars
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Blacklight: Retribution
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Contrast
DC Universe Online
DiveKick
FIFA 14
Flower
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Just Dance 2014
Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Madden NFL 2
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Need for Speed: Rivals
PlayRoom
Resogun
Skylanders Swap Force
Sound Shapes
Super Motherload
Trine 2: The Complete Story
Warframe


I hope those games are all free to play =)

Just paid off my Ps4 cause I got a call from that skank Rachel. Gamestop automated.....they only keep the system for two stinking days after you paid for it!!! What type of policy is that? I suppose they figure you can cancel it after you paid for it!!! So I have till the 17th to pick it up. This is the last console I will ever buy Dark Souls 2 better be on it still rumored.
 
That's not happening.
Neither is GTA 5.

Those are coming to the PC, though, aren't they? If they are then why in the world wouldn't they be on Xbox One and PS4?



The PS4 is $399. How long before a price drop? And if there is one how much are you going to save? $50? I can't remember buying a console at launch that had as many AAA games.

Take out the multiplatform titles that a lot of us including you with that PC in your sig can play and let me know how that list looks. Same goes for Xbox One.
 
Last edited:
Those are coming to the PC, though, aren't they? If they are then why in the world wouldn't they be on Xbox One and PS4?

They are, but that's because the PC can play any version.
From Software doesn't have the capacity to create 2 versions of the same game. Rockstar, on the other hand might, but they have already stated they would rather focus on original titles and would not be making a next-gen port.
 
Whelp dark souls 3 better be in brainstorming mode along with GTA 6 so it can hit the next gen console :p
 
Launch-Games-With-Digital.jpg
 
Those are coming to the PC, though, aren't they? If they are then why in the world wouldn't they be on Xbox One and PS4?





Take out the multiplatform titles that a lot of us including you with that PC in your sig can play and let me know how that list looks. Same goes for Xbox One.

The point is I'll buy one eventually so why not at launch? $399 is dirt cheap and I do want to play Killzone SF.
 
At launch the PS4 kinda sucks to me. All I want that is exclusive to PS4 is Killzone and not that much. Dont care for FPS much these days, I really wanted watch dogs for PS4 I even paid it off at gamestop, but its not coming out till next year which bums me out. Though I really want Infamous, I absolutely loved Infamous 1 and 2 and played the hell out of both of them.

On Xbox One its just ryse and forza 5 for me, also killer instinct I guess. But after that I dont care for Titanfall.
 
Back
Top