PS4 launch edition in stock at Amazon!!

har har, here come the thousands of canceled orders from ebay scalpers.

Lol at those trying to sell it at $600+ on the forums and eBay.

Lol at all the people on slick deals who bought dozens even though people were telling them they will not make any money on them.

I have a feeling if they wait closer to Christmas and these are harder to get they can sell for $600

more like lol at the dumbasses that give them money because they can't resist the hype to wait a few weeks.

Theres not even anything to get hype about! Launch titles for both "next" gen systems suck ass. Im really not sure what the draw is here.

Hate I missed this ... I don't think these are going to sell for as much as they use to near xmas.. Think people buying like 12 trying to make quick money are going to be sitting on them..

But....but....but....all of those threads in the FS section and Craigslist said these would be OOS everywhere come launch day!!!

:rolleyes:

more like lol at the dumbasses that give them money because they can't resist the hype to wait a few weeks.

If people wanted to pay through the nose to guarantee themselves a unit and the peace of mind that they would get one pre-launch, I say let 'em... why turn down their money? :D That said, I don't think these will spike in price much now that it's post-launch.

Theres not even anything to get hype about! Launch titles for both "next" gen systems suck ass. Im really not sure what the draw is here.

My sentiments exactly. There is only 1 game I want to play on the Xbox One and zero games on the PS4 I can wait for a few months or even a year.

Yeah. I almost felt bad for the suckers who paid an extra 200 for launch day editions off of eBay.

I pre-ordered a really long time ago and forgot about launch. amazon shipped my PS4 without any warning and now I honestly don't want it. I expected these consoles to actually have something decent to offer. I'll put mine on craigslist at barely any markup and just get rid of it this weekend.

Hate I missed this ... I don't think these are going to sell for as much as they use to near xmas.. Think people buying like 12 trying to make quick money are going to be sitting on them..

You'd have a hard time getting 12 of them, it's not like you can easily place multiple orders with any vendor.

And sony.com store has the killzone and knack bundle for anyone too lazy / patient. Not sure how long to ship though.

I have seen a few people post on my local cl about different sources to avoid scalpers.

Check Walmart.com. Everyone within 50 miles of my house has them in stock

I read somewhere this morning, may have been Slickdeals, that Walmart.com's inventory system was messed up on the PS4. If you call the store and ask you'll find that they don't actually have any.

If I could play my PS1 and PS2 games I'd upgrade but, since Sony no longer will I won't buy unless companies do collector editions for older games.

If I could play my PS1 and PS2 games I'd upgrade but, since Sony no longer will I won't buy unless companies do collector editions for older games.

Since these are x86 system, they really need to port PS1, and PS2 emulators onto these things along with enhanced graphics like the emulator counter parts on the PC

part of me really wants to tell him I'll take it since I live in the dallas area.. show up and call him a douche and leave

No do it, but when you show up, say you stopped by Wal-Mart on the way and they had them in stock and just be like "sorry bro!" :D

My Wal-Marts nearby actually do have them in stock right now though, lol.

No do it, but when you show up, say you stopped by Wal-Mart on the way and they had them in stock and just be like "sorry bro!" :D

My Wal-Marts nearby actually do have them in stock right now though, lol.

I'm seriously tempted to.. The funny thing is... we live in Dallas.. I guarantee you there are probably quite a few in stock.. There are targets/walmarts/gamestops/bestbuys every 3 miles or so here.

This is the first PS launch where I am not excited in the least. I've pretty much become a 99.8% PC gamer. I will get a PS4 eventually (never get a Xbox one) but there is no rush. Especially looking at the game launch lineup, boring.

This is the first PS launch where I am not excited in the least. I've pretty much become a 99.8% PC gamer. I will get a PS4 eventually (never get a Xbox one) but there is no rush. Especially looking at the game launch lineup, boring.

I almost solely PC game now. I used to go back and forth between console and PC. I just got really tired of the average level of maturity from people on playstation and xbox live. When it comes down to a point where you either have to mute 3/4ths of the people you ever play with or just not play because you don't want someone screaming into the mic or constantly dropping the n bomb (mind you.. it doesn't bother me.. i just get tired of it).. I realized i was over consoles.

I am sure there will be a few games that are exclusives that may get me to pick one up (like metal gear solid games) but I'll try to stick to PC the best I can.

During lunch today, I played a round of BF3 PC, and let's just say that 'the kids were out,'. The language and behavior were so awful that someone finally asked if school was out for the day.

Granted, this doesn't happen much on the PC.

For console FPSs, I automatically mute everyone.

·PitBuLL·;1040382701 said:
It's not just Slickdealers looking to cash in.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1791584

So want to troll... So not allowed to :(

I must be one of the only people not bothered by that stuff. If people are desperate enough for pay that kind of price of a system then good for the guy selling it. It is simply capitalism. The law of supply and demand and all that stuff. I would never consider paying those prices but I would sure sell one at that price.

Last edited:
Back