PS3 - The Last of Us - $44.99 FS

Just finished it. One of the BEST single player experiences I've had on any system. Highly recommend.

This game right here is the reason you have a PS3, must have game of the century.

How long does it take to go through it? Tempted to rent a ps3 and play through

Just finished it. One of the BEST single player experiences I've had on any system. Highly recommend.

I would expect something like this coming from Naughty Dog; the same people who brought us the Uncharted games (also some of the best games ever on a PS console).

Highly tempted, but I don't have time for games much anymore :(.

replayability - there is a newgame plus :)
and length - about 12 hours.. it will go by fast, trust me.

Bummed I didn't pre-order the Survival Edition from Amazon. Though it looks like my local GameStop has some in stock.

I would expect something like this coming from Naughty Dog; the same people who brought us the Uncharted games (also some of the best games ever on a PS console).

Highly tempted, but I don't have time for games much anymore :(.

That's a terrible thing to say. Pick up the game and carve some time into your schedule.

=_= man i wish i didn't pay $60...

$60 is completely justified for this game, I just finished it and it's the first game I have beat in one weekend in the last 3 years, it's just that good I couldn't stop playing.

You aren't helping my wallet here buddy. :D

How is replayability?

It would be a shame to miss out on this multiplayer. Yes it’s great. I came for the campaign but I’ll be playing this online for a long time as well.

Ordered mine from here on Friday...can't wait to play it. :)

Only thing I'm not excited about is console controls...

That's a terrible thing to say. Pick up the game and carve some time into your schedule.

Indeed it is, but going to work and school full time while supporting a family of four doesn't allow me to carve much time out and still give an adequate amount of time to everything else. :(

I'm not sure I want to buy a PS3 just for this game; does it work with a keyboard/mouse ?

I'm not sure I want to buy a PS3 just for this game; does it work with a keyboard/mouse ?

Then do it for this game, Uncharted series, Infamous series, Ni No Kuni and Demon's Souls :p

I don't know but I'd be surprised if it supports a KB/M

get a used one from gamestop and then return it and sell the game when done. ;)

and I am pretty sure no games other than UT 3 ever actually supported the keyboard and mouse.

I wish that this game would be released on PC.
Sadly, this is never going to happen. :(

Back